Let’s Speak English #38!
On the flip side, I had a brief crush on a coworker that turned out to be in his mid 40s.
Guys please get this out there. I don’t know if anyone’s posted about this yet, but DO NOT try and make those diy crystals!
Today on ‘Tumblr is a stupid sack of rocks’
Wtf kind of shirty date format is that?
Sound it out. August 22nd, 2009.
Best date format.
The 8th of Icosikatrivember 2009?
Worst date format
I’ll give you the metric system being better, but american short date format is best date format.
When you have 3 units of measurement, listing them from middle to least to greatest is absolutely not the best way.
You can have third best (still in the top half!) because mm/yy/dd, dd/yy/mm, and yy/dd/mm are all slightly worse.
For some reason I’m happy everyone on here is retarded and doesn’t know how to read a calender.
aurora is the queen bitch
I love my new shirt omg
That’s right, folks! It’s another Tumblebats/Tumblrbats contest, this time with help from the cool dudes at Toddland!
So let’s lay down the rules!
- Reblog and like to enter! Feel free to reblog as much as you want, but just know that only one reblog is going to show up on our notes.
- We’ll pick a randomly selected winner on 7/20!
- No reblogging for contests only blogs
- Following us isn’t necessary, but we sure would appreciate it!
The prizes offered are as follows, one winner takes all!
- Some amazing Aquabats stickers by Jex!
- Some awesome Aquabats wristguards by Jex!
- Some custom stickers that I’ll draw, and Jexis will make!
- An amazing plush by Jett!
- A $25 credit for Toddland merch!
Good luck, everybody!
EVERY Target shopper NEEDS to know this:
If the price ends in 8, it will be marked down again.
If it ends in a 4, it’s the lowest it will be.
Target’s mark down schedule:
MONDAY: Kids’ Clothing, Stationery (office supplies, gift wrap), Electronics.
TUESDAY: Women’s Clothing and Domestics.
WEDNESDAY: Men’s Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty.
THURSDAY: Lingerie, Shoes, Housewares.
WHOOOOA. Will keep in mind!
THIS IS THE GREATEST INFORMATION I HAVE EVER LEARNED FROM TUMBLR.
filed under: important information that everyone needs to know
BRB DOING THIS TODAY